Thursday, November 26, 2009

Little Lola Hot Dog Has Mini-claw Growing On Leg?

Dog has mini-claw growing on leg? - little lola hot

It is late at night, and I have to ask anyone, but yahoo. My mini schnauzer, a little over a year, was one of the nurses, the hind legs for a few weeks. I have inspections in a short time, barely touched his leg, check it out and everything seemed fine, so I thought it was just a hot spot. In bed that night, Lola, a strange buzzing, and I'm kind of controls on the leg again. My husband thinks it looks a little dry worm, while I thought it would be a thorn or something, so they would have chosen from outside. It seems to grow out of it, or at least firmly attached to the skin. Which country is it possible? It seems that with some pain when he with, but otherwise it is a happy dog and just normal running and is in things. I'll see if I details.Please not get a picture of it, and add them to answer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment