Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Diabetic Loss Program Weight How Can I Best Market My Coaching Program For Weight Loss And Type II Diabetes Control?

How can I best market my coaching program for weight loss and type II Diabetes control? - diabetic loss program weight

My husband was a Type II diabetic for over 25 years. Until 4 years ago, was in poor condition. I could not walk 30 feet because of neuropathy in both feet. He was 43 units of insulin a night, her weight climbed to 273 kg (5 '11) was excited, I was tired - even falling asleep at the wheel while driving. Before I have a lot of research and development for effective assistance. 4 years, he lost 75 pounds, was not with insulin for over 3 years, left for 2-5K runs, walking 2 miles to the gym 4 times a week and work with weights. Your doctor is thrilled plain and simple. It is now only half of the medication by mouth. I trained others and their results are remarkably .- doctors say, are thrilled. I am not a doctor or a nutritionist, but I know what works. We work with doctors, people who never lose weight and to help the sugar in the blood that are outside of control. I want this program market - where do I start?

0 comments:

Post a Comment