Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rolling Knee Walker Did Anyone Else Have A "lazy" Baby? ?

Did anyone else have a "lazy" baby? ? - rolling knee walker

My son is 8 months and a half acres of old age. screams like crazy if he has a toy that you have problems with separation anxiety important for me and my husband and I'm crying blood cold screams and tantrums when they do not get what he wants. No follow-up, but rolls around. not even in their hands and knees and rock in an attempt to go explore. It will not be tempted to leave, or kept on the furniture. not have its own bottle, or get bite in my mouth. He is very active in its Walker and bridge, round and rolls! Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Ah .... and only an odd site ... refuses to wear socks, pajamas Footie or pants with a zipper at the bottom, or blankets, because he hates anything on his feet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment