Monday, February 22, 2010

Can Genital Warts Appear On The Stomach Do I Have An STD If So What Is It?

Do i have an STD if so what is it? - can genital warts appear on the stomach

Heres the problemIM MALE)

My girlfriend and I had sex for almost a year (she was a virgin when we met) and I'm sure she will never cheat on me. So about 2-3 months, told me that hurt her vagina. It shook me a bit to think that any of this. (Of course, I was also from her pain.) We had sex the next time I saw them worried. Then, after about 1-2 weeks, she told me I had a small incision in the vagina. That's when I started concerend for our health. One evening we were all drunk and went to have sex. Recently, I did not see a small cut in my and my penis (God in me so ashamed) and I go home and I'm the idiot I am to have had sex with her and kills my stomach. Please, if applicablecan help me please, I'm teasing sure sick of, but please only serious answers. The scared shitless of going to the doc.

I've read all sexually transmitted diseases, and nothing seems to like her sister will have HPV genital warts and genital herpes, but I never had sex with her. I am a man of so much pain

0 comments:

Post a Comment