Monday, February 15, 2010

What Is In Skoal Tobacco Sore Lip From Chewing Tobacco?

Sore lip from chewing tobacco? - what is in skoal tobacco

Hey guys, yesterday was chewing my lips, and very painful) snuff (Prost. I wondered what could be caused by? No cuts, bruises, all this is only a little redness in the lower lip and a little hurt. I bought 3 cans Skoal Peach Longcut, and after I finished it can in the things in their very addictive. 2 boxes ended, and I woke up on request, a peach bathroom. Another thing I wanted to emphasize that pain because I was chewing about 2 doses at the same point in the lip? I wonder, I moved into the points. I also drop Nice size, so they are smaller, the best? Please, only experienced stinging reply to thank you all.

6 comments:

Lefty said...

In fact, she put in fiberglass Skoal and a few others, so that the nicotine rapidly into the bloodstream. I am not a pot, but I'm sure that with a little research, you find that companies will place fiber. But since I quit too, I do not care. Oh, and all those who said they gnaw mouth is not true. if it is true, then all my friends in Copenhagen would have huge holes in the lips lol.

Oh yes, and just so you know, do not dip snuff, chewing tobacco. Chewing is like that which comes in a bag and a picture of an Indian in him and really chew on.

Tyler D said...

I have a similar problem as you. Since the cut over, which is always a pain in the edge of the cup, as long as the tool in my mouth very well. I went to Kodiak Wintergreen Skoal fine cut, is much easier on the inside of his mouth as he sits better in his lip.
When packing your next flop, try to spread a little. You do not have large bathrooms pressure on the lips. thats how you wound.

funilyn said...

Thos is as rare as a woman to hear, I bathe.
A problem for the fire effects only guess.

anyway ..
The reason for this is that hurts your lips
not yet been built that chewing and foreigners, [some]
If it eats into his mouth, so you can get cancer in the mouth.

So if you make enough, it will not hurt my mouth already.
For now, stay on the other side
or press the back of your mouth as you can.
will disappear.


lol and yes it is addictive.

Tornado said...

I've heard they put fiberglass in the bathroom small holes into the gum and cheek basket, so that nicotine Keep in mind, this is something that I is of course not something that I know. Your lips first, and that could pave the way cancer begins in the mouth. I left the young man.

karamell... said...

Since then eatign slowly in the mouth. Search Skoal and see what you find. I have people who chew and lights, and seen after years of riding have holes in their mouths in places that chewing / pass.

JJFAN said...

I am from time to time, and it hurt like a mother, but I'm still chewing on or switch sides after one or two days seem to disappear

Post a Comment