Saturday, January 30, 2010

2000 Chrysler Concorde Overheats 2000 Chrysler Concorde Overheats?

2000 chrysler concorde overheats? - 2000 chrysler concorde overheats

I own a shop for alignment and a friend of mine had his engine in 2000 Concorde 3.2. He had broken a thermostat heater hose on the radiator heating. It was a metal pipe. I replaced, but when I a driving test that had overheated. replacing the thermostat. taken for a driving test reheated. replaced the radiator cap, water pump replaced. all with the same result. I let it idle in the parking lot of 2 hours and do it well, but if you drive on the freeway about 3 miles from the heaters to cool and begin to overheat. Did I miss anything? I know its possible that your head or a problem with the cylinder head gasket, but I want to get rid of me at all expensive first options.
PS If I am filled with antifreeze should I open the bleed screw on top of the intake and coolant filled and I hope you leave the cleanup, it's the right approach, the manual is not very clear, the task of filling technology. Thank you, John

2 comments:

knuckels... said...

Contact with the radiator or head of the Board of Directors

smokey said...

Carry out an audit of the diagnostic

Post a Comment