Monday, January 18, 2010

Touch Screen Notebook Computer What The Best Asus EEEpc To Purchase A Notebook, Or Touch Screen?

What the best Asus EEEpc to purchase a notebook, or touch screen? - touch screen notebook computer

I need model numbers for each laptop or touch screen. I was seriously considering buying a Asus Eee PC, but I'm not sure where I want. My granddaughter, who is in the Air Force, has a touch screen EeePC and loves. Another granddaughter, who is in the army book and she loves it too! I am what is surprising best "of the touch screen or a computer. Here is a brief list of what I want in a new computer: Good graphics, web cam, CD and DVD is greater by large amounts of memory and hard drives than the average. Is that asking too much? I do not think "if" I am willing to pay for this right? I just need a little more honest 2 Bond advising owners of the Asus Eee PC.

1 comments:

Joe said...

The Eee PC 1008 are the new models that comply with these, if you go for netbooks. http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/04/asus- ...

HP TX models are touch-screen laptops to be increasingly popular on the market, but it seems that some bad reputation for quality, but the fourth had his eyes on that for some time.
http://www.shopping.hp.com/series/catego ...

Post a Comment