Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Compression Sleeve Puller Plumbing: How To Pull A Compression Sleeve And Nut?

Plumbing: how to pull a compression sleeve and nut? - compression sleeve puller

I have to replace an old valve (before 1976) under my sink. Just My Luck, has not changed in the old compression nut and have the new valve. I have the tools they need in the cloak-shooter ", which is like hardly a bottle opener, with two wings come together after their mother, and become a center handle nuts. But when I try to use the wings to the mother break and turn the handle, but for the production of the mother and the sleeve. The ideas apart (from the payment of a professional)?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good One.

Unknown said...

I suffered same situation then I called la plumbing for help. They solved my problem with ease.

Post a Comment