Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go Kart Georgia Is There A Way To Suggest To Someone (governor?) Certain Things To Be Added (built) To A City Or Area?

Is there a way to suggest to someone (governor?) certain things to be added (built) to a city or area? - go kart georgia

I live in an area where there is much to do for young people, and I propose to build a sort of arcade room. I do not know if any of you have heard of a place called Funsville (Georgia), but this place was great when I lived there. It's go-karts, bumper boats, miniature golf, roller coasters, a large gallery, a playground for children, food, and much more. Is there someone who deals specifically says something in my area that have built or what you recommend me to do?

I know you should probably be ... I do not know what they're doing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment